Friday, February 11, 2011

New Day...

Welcome to my blog. :-) I decided I needed some motivation, and was encouraged by a friend to start a blog. I will be keeping track of my research and goals and hopefully this will motivate me to stay on track. 

I will set up a time line for when I want things completed for my research so that I can stay on target to graduate in December.  Once I get going on my research, I would like to write at least 1-2 pages a week on my thesis. So hopefully working 10 or so hours a week on my project.

I would also, like to start working out, and need to come up with a plan for that as well.

But this is a good start, since my computer is dying and I have no where to plug it in. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I think this will be a great way for you to update your progress and really keep track! You'll just have to be sure to really stick to this, as well! I'll be following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Thanks Cara! It would help if I could actually remember the web address so I could come back. :-)

    ReplyDelete